- Disclaimer and Liability
- Gig Nation provides the website and its contents in good faith, but does not accept liability or responsibility for any content or material on this website. Whilst every effort is made to fact-check material, proof-read submissions and verify sources, no liability or responsibility is accepted for the accuracy, completeness, authenticity, reliability or timeliness of the content;
- Gig Nation does not represent or warrant that this website will be uninterrupted and /or that this website and/or any files obtained via this website are free from computer viruses or other defects;
- To the maximum extent permitted by law Gig Nation excludes all liability for any loss or damage of any kind (including special, indirect or consequential loss and including loss of business profits) arising out of or in connection with the website content and the use or performance of the Gig Nation website except to the extent that the loss or damage is directly caused by Gig Nation’s fraud or wilful misconduct.
(a) in the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
(b) in the case of services, to resupplying the services.
3.5 Any goods sold via Gig Nation’s website are subject to Gig Nation’s Delivery and Returns Policy available here.
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual property rights (including any copyright, trademark rights, logos) in the content on this website, are conferred on Gig Nation, subject to any third party rights.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be construed as granting a licence to use any content on this website. You may not use, reproduce or modify any content displayed on this website without Gig Nation’s written consent.
- Unless, you have written and submitted the content to the website, you may not pass off content from this website as your own.
- Advertising, promotions and linking to other websites
5.1 Gig Nation’s website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Gig Nation does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Gig Nation provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content. Access to these websites is at your own risk.
5.2 Gig Nation may feature or display third party advertising. By featuring or displaying such advertising, we do not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse that advertiser, its products or services.
5.3 If you contact a third party using a link or address provided on the Gig Nation website, including via e-mail, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or transactions between you and the relevant third party.
5.4 From time to time, we may promote functions, events, offers or other activities that may be conducted offline and may be conducted by third parties. You participate in any such activities entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any third party.
6.2 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
6.3 Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
6.4 Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies to track your browser across multiple websites, to build a profile of your web surfing and to enable sharing functionality to social networks including including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
6.5 Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
6.6 In addition, cookies may be used to serve relevant ads to website visitors through third party services such as Google Adwords. These ads may appear on this website or other websites you visit.
6.7 Most web browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies or to delete cookies. However, blocking and/or deleting all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on this website.
- Linking to our site
7.1 You may link to Gig Nation’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Gig Nation’s reputation or take advantage of it.
7.2 The link to our website must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on the part of Gig Nation if we have not agreed to that specific endorsement.
- Governing Law