The WA government have announced that Perth and Peel will enter a minimum 4-day lockdown from 12.01am on Tuesday 29 June 2021 until 12.01am on Saturday 03 July 2021.
During this time, travel from Perth and Peel to other regions will not be permitted unless for essential purposes.
Key takeaways for Perth and Peel event businesses:
- People can only leave home for the purpose of work if they are an essential worker and it is not reasonably practicable to work from home.
- Masks are mandatory indoors, in outdoor public areas and on public transport.
- Private indoor and outdoor gatherings are not permitted.
- Hospitality venues, public venues and entertainment venues need to close.
- 5 people permitted at weddings for compassionate reasons such as end-of-life.
- 10 people permitted at funerals.
For a detailed list of the lockdown restrictions, visit the WA Government website here.